Friday, March 6, 2009

Garry is Leaving

Letter from Garry ... this big boy finally saying goodbye.


Hi Shenzi and Colin.

I like to tell you guys that I be leaving Newurbanmale.com and this will be my last week and sat will be my last day of work.
I enjoy working here for the past 1 year and 3 months thru the up and down.
I apologize for not giving a notice in advance.

I have quited school and ask for a early enlistment and will be going in next month march which is on the 12th.
Decided to drop out because I know what I want.
i decided not to waste more time in what I do not like doing.

I know what I want for my future. I would continue to study when I finish army and I have clearly know where and what I want
myself in the future.

I like to thanks both of you for giving me chances again and again to grow and learn.
Just like I have complaints form Heeren and you guys allow me to continue to work and post me in Cine a place where I grow.
I wont say I the best but Im sure I have become better from the first day I enter Newurbanmale.com.

thanks Shenzi for teaching me and telling me what life and you are like a teacher not just a boss. and also a friend of mine. When Im in the worst state of my life, you were
there to guide me as well and telling me how not to be a super dao people. I learn something and that is you grow not just by youself. you will grow with people around you.

I hope I can still start from square 1 when I need a part time job when Im out the army.

Wishing Newurbanmale.com all the best in the years ahead and both of you the best. Thanks for not being just a boss but a teacher and a friend. Like to thank all the management team and numboys to have giving me a place to nuture myself and a place I really learn how to grow. Thank you.

Best regards,
Garry #271

No comments: