Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Mail from Andruew

I found Andruew's email when I was about to turn in yesterday night, this future wrestler will go very far from the way he works and how he has achieved greatly in the sports he undertakes ... my pleasure to have worked with this fine, cool, brilliant guy...


There are so many emotions that fill me as I type this email to you. As you know, 12th September marks the end of my NUM life. It has been a fantastic and wonderful journey working in Newurbanmale.com. In this One Year Eight months long journey, I have treated this more than a job where a employee just want to clock in hours and get as much pay roll as one can. It has become a lifestyle, where single day when I work, I would look forward to it. The term looking forward would mean in terms of generating the best sales for my store, my personal target and of course for the company. I have always treated Main as a second home to me, where I always emphasize I have spent more time in there then my own home. The boys in Main, are like brothers that I have never had, we had our share of fun, share the burden of troubles and scolding as well. The bond I have with is something that words cannot be described.

Being a single child, I do not understand what brotherhood is like until now. I would like to thank you for everything that you have helped me in this whole journey, there was not a day where regretted being part of newurbanmale.com. As I know that the things I have imparted from this company could definitely help me to my life successes. I could still remember my first interview and I told you that I aspire to be a professional wrestler in the WWE. Any director of any company would just laugh it away and think that I am a joke, however you did not, instead you motivated me to work hard so that I can relieve my boyhood dream. From that moment I knew that I was not working for any director of a successful company. I was working for a director that actually does care about the welfare of his staff. During the times where we had our night runs, you would reflect and share with me what you felt about life. It has taught me valuable lessons that money can't buy. I can vouch that no other director in any company will spend so much time with his employees just to understand them better. You have being a listening ear my problems and I really appreciate that you would even listen to my problems, and even give solutions to them. Shenzi, you are truly a role model in my life, being able to be so successful in the industry in Singapore, being able to come up with innovative ideas to beat other competitors. I have learnt to be more responsible in my life, when you gave me the responsibility of being a store in charge of Main. Having to be in charge of Heeren Main, one of the pioneer stores of NewUrbanMale.ocm was such an honor. I was given the responsibility of looking after the boys of Main which was not the easy task initially. I have live by my creed to "Lead By Example". That is something the boys all know, everyday I emphasize the importance of sales, which is something I am so passionate about. When we do good sales, we would have our fun in the store. Something that you have taught us, that is work hard and play hard.

I feel so emotional that I have to leave this great company to serve the nation. I have always believed that this company will be capable for greatness, I have never once doubted. I would like to assure you that I have not leave with the thought of greener pasture. But have left to complete my national service. I am loyal to this company and will always stay that way. I would hope that can once again work with you towards your vision. You have taught me to be contented with life and I am contented with everything you had offered me. Once again thank you for this wonderful journey. I wish you the best for you and your company.


from Andruew

No comments: