Friday, October 3, 2008

Late Night ... Full of Thoughts.

There are a great number of things going through my mind lately. It is always in time like this that I derive great thoughts, ideas and strategies.

Someone asked me, will I ever run out of ideas. I dont even know it myself really. I am like a doraemon, i can keep drawing out items from within, non stop. The funny thing is, the more I take out, the more I feel I have inside.

@@@@@@

I love books. I love to visit book store a lot. Page One especially. Somehow, when i walk inside, I have so much inspirations, I think I can stay in there for my whole life.

@@@@ @@

September was a very challenging month, but the feeling of walking out of all the limitations, and walked out victoriously, the emotion is enormous, the feeling is great.

@@@@@@

I will have a lot of visitors this October. With all the exciting projects that I have planned out, along with so many cool people that will be visiting me, I guess, no matter how bad the economy is, there will be a lot of warmth this month. But then again, I will make sure that everything will be in place, and we will do even better.

How much will my team go with me?

@@@@@@

Not many people appreciate goodwill. Many take it for granted.

Its harder to find greatness in people now ... well, they do what they do, I still believe in my own standard.

@@@@@@

I had a meeting with a group of students. I'm supposed to help them with a school project. In the meeting, this is what I said.

"It is not about giving the world what they want.
It is about giving the world what they don't have.
And most of the time, they don't even know what they don't have yet."


@@@@@@

I dont think many people understand what dateline is all about.
Anyone at work who dont understand what dateline is all about is equivalent to not doing a good job.
A great job done after the dateline set, is a bad job, it is not even a good job, because resources are wasted.


@@@@@@

Someone asked me, how do i determine who is good at work.
I said simple. Look at the results.

In school, we were taught its not the results, its the process.
At Work, no matter how much you have learnt in the process, if the result is nil, it is bad. Noone actually cares about how much you have learnt through it all. This is the world.

In school, you pay the school fees.
At work, the company pays you.

That's why.

@@@@@

one more time ...
no man is worth your tears, the one who does won't make you cry.

No comments: