Friday, October 3, 2008

A Letter today ...

I read this along with me eating my meal .....

Hi Shenzi,

I guess this is the first time i wrote privately to you. I mean you are the only one older then us that we can share things to apart from our parents. Even sometimes we do not share all our stuff in life with our parents, agree?

I was reading your blog recently, i guess not everyone takes 5mins of their time a week just to sit down at quiet place and do some reflection about what has happen in our life. I am inspired by you, although you have so many monkeys like us to handle and even still you still can live quite happy and i always see a smile on your face.

One day i hope to be the boss of my own business, i intend to start my own brownie business. Sounds girly, but i think i have to drive to do it. I hope that i will have a successful company like what NUM has now. You started off from a website to the first hereen store and now more then 200 monkeys under you. That's uber incredible!

I really look up to you as someone i follow and wish to be next time in life although i seldom say this out to you or anyone else. I'm shy, hahahah.

I am using this little time to reflect on what i have and not taking things for granted. In a few hours time i will be meeting Mr S.R Nathan to receive my national youth achievement award, and this is the time that i finally spend time with my daddy and mummy and my jie jie as a family. Life as somehow changed after we grow up. At least i will have a proper meal with my family tml. Sometimes when we look back, we never really treasure the time and opportunities we have, i wished to spend more time with all my loved ones but personal commitments has tied us all down.

Shenzi, thank you for giving me the opportunity to work in num about 1 year ago. It has been close to 1 year! hahahaha. Being in the NUM family i felt so warm, like the family kinda love. Everyone knows each other even those in the management team didnt look upon us like some ETs, they even treated us like brothers. :) This 1 year i have learn alot in NUM in terms of retail management, product knowledge and life skills through your sharings.

Shenzi, thanks again for making num such a wonderful company for us to work in.

No comments: