Sunday, January 25, 2009

Seoul Searching

Amazing. 5 days ago I was still chatting with Colleen and Frazer about my CNY holiday trip at Coffee club infront of Cali, and here i am, weathering the coldness in the city of calm, Seoul.

Colleen and Frazer were discouraging me to visit Seoul. Their reason? This is a boring city and I dont have to spend a full 10 days here. They kept asking to visit Sydney instead, but my heart was half bought over by the korean already, so I followed the flow of my emotion. I took on a seoul searching trip for this CNY and I am determined to prove to both of them is this going to be Seoul exciting.

Frazer, if you happen to read this. No, I'm not here to platic surgery for bigger "boobs", but I promise I will go see the street where all the plastic surgeons are and take some pictures.


Seoul is very cold now, minus 7 to 9 degrees and while i was roaming MyangDong yesterday, it was snowing.

Korea like Singapore, celebrates their Lunar new year this weekend too. So while most places are close for the weekend, I found myself visiting some cultural venues, which to my surprise are not taking any single day off.

Is is seoul cold here, i found myself heading starbucks every now and then. Never in my life, I am so thankful for Starbucks. The San Francisco trip last year was not this cold, but my winterwear come in handy once again.


I will share more again.

No comments: