Monday, January 26, 2009

Seoul Touching

I have been wanting to watch NANTA for a long long time. Now that i am in Seoul, the first act I want to catch, of course will be this amazing 90 mins live show built around 4 cooks.

After more than 10 years, and touring the world, the performance still going on strong.


I got myself a VIP ticket, 60 000 won, which of course worths every single cent of it.

The performance was fun with great skills, the humor getting the audience to be a part of the show was spontaneous and not pretentious. The clever integration combining traditional Korean folk music with modern musicals. The performance was stunning, sincere and very enjoyable. I was moved and touched.

One single thought that came to my mind after the show. I was moved and was asking, what is the performance that we can truly call it our own, that could probably run this long and still going strong?

Seoul touching indeed.


No comments: