Monday, September 29, 2008

952pm

952pm. Alone in the office. I just finished everything I need to do today. Looking at what we have done and achieved, at least hard work pays off. Of course, everything in life can always be done better, with the limited resource, It was a good weekend.

I have spent too much at work recently, I need to plan something cool for myself real soon. I probably will make a bit of planning tonight. i cant wait to get home, take a hot shower, sit at my balcony and take a good rest.

Been awhile since I last spent a bit of time by myself. Good for the soul, good for the body and the spirit too, I'm sure ...

I just got my blackbery Bold. Yet to read thru the instruction manual. Shall read the wnders of the phone later .. I will share with you.

952pm. What are you doing?

No comments: