Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Life Experience for Leisher.

APB is looking for a numboy to be their tiger beer ambassador, and to appear on the next magazine issue cover. Picked Leisher as he is ready for this project now, and i thought for all the efforts he has put into maintaining his physique, give him a chance to experience something different in his life .. he dropped me this email after his photo shoot.

He wrote:

Hello shenzi, i finally had the time to write to you since after the shoot on sat. First of all, i would like to thank you again for giving me this opportunity. This shoot is probably the most tiring i ever had in terms of facing in front of the camera. The concept of this shoot is casual. I had to work with a girl to act as if we're a customer there. Its the most awkward feeling. But at the same time fun. I had problems smiling in front of the cam. Normally im always good with a fierce look.

I had a long day there but the people around me made me feel comfortable. The make up artist were great to work with. The "sisters" both made my day laughing away. Not forgetting Ben Lee and Benjie. They talked and calmed me down. As this was my first major shoot, it'll be hard doin it alone. I have to admit u have great guys workin around you. I hope the pictures turn out great as i never really felt confident taking one. Don't forget the meal i owe you. See you around in the shop soon. You have a great night


I replied .. saying great opportunity belongs to anyone who is ready. It is not about the money, it is the valuable experience.

No comments: