Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Own Blog Diary

I guess for many of those who are keen to read what I have to say and share, this is the word you will use. Finally, I'm creating and writing my own blog diary.

Frankly, I do not know how much I will write about my day to day life here, as i gather that if I would to write everything I know in this cyberspace, many of you will come bribing me for things not to share.

But what is the point of writing a blog diary, without airing my thought, or sharing my views, and telling stories of the life I am living, right?

So why I decided to write?

Only today, I realised that I have not been taking much picture about what is around me. I do not have the habit of bringing along a camera with me when I travel, until my recent trips. I am also not a cam whore, who will admire myself after a good picture taken.

I believe too much in keeping everything within myself, perhaps? Including memories that I have been keeping in between my ears all these while.

I found out that as I live this life, I have a great deal to share, and many things that I want to say, I need pictures to tell ......

1 comment:

Cheryl Lee said...

Hi Shenzi! Welcome to the blogger's world. You already took quite some photos from your recent hols right? Esp the groovy one with Betty Boo ;)

Looking forward to 'seeing' more of you and catching up with your life via your blog! - cheers, huimin