Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday is about Winning.




I spent the whole weekend under the sun. Probably the most sun I ever had since the last 6 months. So i am now as Chau Tar as Mua Chee, but this is very cool. Finally, I found time to visit the sun again. Ha.

The best thing of all, NUM emerged second in the Inter Corporate Dragon Boat race after winning both races in the heats, with all 3 teams went into the semi finals. So I am feeling damn proud really. I was not rowing, and may not comprehend exactly how they felt like rowing so well, but merely as a part of the company and witnessing the team beating the opponents, it was very shiok indeed.

Last race in November, HP, HP, NUM, this time round HP, NUM, Fitness Health, and the team is happy that we got rid of one HP team this race this time round. 6 more months to go, we are eyeing doing yet better, Regatta, yo! We are Coming !!!

Sunday is not just about partying, it is also about winning. Cheers.

No comments: