Monday, September 8, 2008

From Isyandi

Been receiving a number of emails from numboys. These few months I have sent away a big group, more to go. NS, a phase that probably will turn them from boys to young men?

First of all, i would like to thank you for all the experiences in num, and also the opportunity to work in num. At first, i'll never thought that i would get in as i was damn skinny and NOT a dragonboater. haha, but still i got in! i guessed this shows that nothing is impossible. Along the way, num has given me many memories, some good some bad.

I've learnt that in life you have to make the right decision, no matter whether you like it or not, as in the long run, once you make the right decision, you will not regret and eventually, you'll be happy. A wrong decision and you might regret forever. Right now, i've been hoping weilong will learn his mistake and not do it again.

In num, i've made a lot of good friends, friendships that will last for a long time. Husaini, fauzee, sherman, desmond lau, wilson, justin, derrick, nigel, yusri and many more. I think it's a privilege on its own to be able to work with good colleagues and good friends at the same time. Pushing sales, sometimes having a joke among each other while doing that, helping one other to serve customers, can be really really enjoyable. Throughout my time in num, i've also learnt how to speak to customers better, communicating with people better, and as a whole, made me comfortable with speaking out. That's how i got my girlfriend, speaking to her with confidence, without being nervous (i used to be nervous around girls) sadly we broke up, but you cant really be sad for long as there are great colleagues to cheer you up and listen to your problems. Btw, thanks for allowing me to put the balloons in main, during her birthday, when i surprised her after work, it was during the x'mas period when we had the booth downstairs. As i'll be enlisting in NS soon, i wish you have a great birthday party, have fun shenzi!

Special thanks to colin, who has helped me along the way, though i make the weirdest requests, thanks for bearing with me. haha, i'll never forget my first day at work at vivo, you were there and you helped me to overcome my nerves. Thanks once again.

As i enter my next stage in life, i will never forget num, the memories and the friendships. It will always have a place in my heart. I would like to wish you, calvin, james and the management team all the best in life, good health to everyone and may NUM venture overseas and be successful. Stay happy always, and hope to see you guys soon.

Once again, all the best! Good health to all!

NUM UP AH!

No comments: