Monday, September 29, 2008

A spark to refresh my spirit.

Was extremely busy last week with the whole marketing strategy, and then came this email from one of the NUMboys, serving NS now .. sweet.


hi shenzi,
how have u been ?? read from ur blog and undertand that u had a very enjoyable birhday party .... though is a bit too late, still happy super super belated birthday. hahah. I am sure that things in num are going as smoothly as be4 or even better right? cox i can't think of any reasons why NUM wil not do well. Our products, our ambassadors , our management rocks and our directors rocks too. read till very song right?? haaa

anyway i'm doing fine in NS.Somehow i got a new aim for these 2 years and it is to be a outstandin naval diver. cool shit right!!! elite forces sia!! so honour to be able to get inside. however the path to become a diver is not easy. i have to get thru 9 months of tough trainings. very long way to go but i believe i can make it. wish me all the best , yea??

Know wat, i proud that i used to be a num ambassador and thanks for letting me be a num model and june scandalender. Be4 i start introducing myself,a few of my batch boys already know i am from NUM ..... Damn cool can. when asked where i used to work, when i said NUM they will give me those "AISEH " look ! thanks boss for everything :) not only for giving me the chance for all those fashion show etc, and also the values you taught me over the period of 2 + yrs.

Keep me updated too abt NUM and urself if u are willing to. don't be shy!! lastly take care, stay cheerful

No comments: