Saturday, July 5, 2008

2010

Dinner with Lawrence and Willen was like breathing a fresh air for me. Both were once my housemate, many years ago. In between then and now, we have been spending time, building our lives, career, self, which is good. When we occasionally make time to catch up, we have a lot more than just gym, club etc to share.

Good to know that Lawrence will be taking up a UN job in Beijing soon, that also means I will be visiting BJ within the next one year.

Willen is still doing well in MS.

@@@ We had our coffee and dessert at a Japanese Restaurant at the ground level of Central. If you have not been there, that is a cool place with nice food they serve.@@@

We chatted about a number of things. Above all else, we spoke about retirement. Ha! 3 30 year old fellos planning our retirement, so we spoke about where, how, when and how much of course.
More importantly, we shared about what do we want to do when the day comes? I have big plan, Lawrence just want to run his own small little cafe, Willen is still looking for a irection for himself.
From now til then, I am sure I have a lot more to do. My 2010 plan for the company is still intact, so that will also direct where i will be, and what i will be working on by 2010.

No comments: