Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chilaka, Exchange Party

Quite a lot of things happened the last few days.

But this is life isn't it, no matter how good life can be, there will always be moments when things never move the right way.

Frankly, life has been very good. I count myself blessed really, to be able to be where I am today. In fact, a lot of hiccups happened most of the time externally. So I shared with close friends, probably the reason why my life has been well executed, so that I will have it abundant to pull others through. It is a blessing. It has to be.

But with a few downs, there will be a lot of ups too. Therefore, with all these emails coming in, there is a lot of encouragement from without as well. So there is always a lot of energy and motivation to move further.

Kevin, Adam, Vincent and Leslie will be enrolled into NS next week. you know what they told me?

"Shenzi, this wednesday, we want you to join us, go party at Zouk. we have never seen you on Wednesday night!"

"So, you guys want to see me grind is it?"

"Ha Ha. If you go this wednesday, we will go Sunday party with you this week. Exchange !"

"Chilaka, you think this is Christmas gift exchange is it??""

So, we will be partying this week. No choice, they are leaving, I have to give face. But i am more looking forward to the Sunday party than the wedneay. Of cuorse. Ha !

No comments: