Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Letter from SK

This one from SK ....

Dear Shenzi,

This is my email for you. Don't send to chowchow kay? Very shy! haha

Firstly, i would like to thank you for letting me in and became a part of your big family,
work is never this fun in my working life! Without even knowing i have already been with the family for 5 ongoing 6month, but I'm leaving so soon. =(

When i first saw the board outside cathay saying NUM is hiring, i was just trying my luck because of my criteria and my "height". but who knows! I manage to get in. =) When colin first message me and ask me to go for the 1st interview, i was very very SHOCKED!
I prepare myself and head down to heeren and I saw those guy who were waiting outside, i hesitated for awhile.


At first i really didnt have the confidence to bring myself into the shop, but my girlfriend dragged me in. It was very very lucky that my girlfriend was with me that time, if not i would have went home without even trying.

That very same night, i stay up the whole night because colin say that we will receive a msg in order to get into the second interview, i waited and waited till around 2plus, feeling dissapointed and told myself that i wouldnt get in already la and so i went to bed.

When i woke up the very next morning, i saw the message from colin! and at that very moment, the feeling is like kena 1st prize toto. haha

During the 5month, i have learnt alot alot! i have never being to a place that working is so much fun! That is 1 of the reason why I'm motivated to work hard. The other reason is because i want to show you what I'm capable of doing because you give me a chance to work in NUM.


Working here is not just because it is fun, but also i enjoy every chilling session with you because every thing you have said is very enlightening. At first i heard people said that being send to work in the flipflop store means you are cui. Really feeling abit dissapointed, But i was thinking, if i cant even sell havaianas, what have i got to sell underwear or bikini. So, selling havaianas now is like a pieces of cake. Selling aussieBum and dugas? I also can!! haha =P

Lastly, I would like to really really thank you once again deep down from my heart!
after my NS, i will definitely joined back and grow with the family!

Regards,
SengKiat

No comments: