Friday, July 18, 2008

One week This week and Next

Halo .. been held up by work for about a week. Could not find the right time and "mood" to pen a few things. This is life isn't it? ca't be anyone with proper life living, can have life so systemiatic that you can do everything according to your plan all the time.

Of course, anyone interesting, the life must also be as dynamic. So I am living good, in case those who have been reading this blog, and can't find much about what I am doing the last one week.

KL trip was good. Partly, it was a rest for me, of course mainly for work, we visited the city to explore ... MMmmm ... will there be any good news for Malaysian, we will see.

Flying again tomorrow, this time round, I will be about a week away. But i am very sure, I can find time to write in my hotel room ...

How are you today?

No comments: